Monday, October 27, 2008

Greetings again from Hume, things are still going great and I officially had to buy house supplies, Windex and toilet paper, woot woot.
Some cool and new news, I was invited to a free trip to Disneyland with free entry and a place to stay, something I am really excited about.
The week after I'll be heading to San Fransisco to see the band Copeland, me and the group Im going with are going to stay at the YWAM base downtown, so I'm really excited to be heading back to a YWAM base and be able to interact with some ywamers.
Anyway

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are having a good time. The Collver's wanted to say happy Thanksgiving. There is a group of guys heading your way this weekend for the retreat. We'll check back later for updates.

Heather and Dale and the girls.