Monday, November 23, 2009

How do i do this,
Is something i have to wake up everyday and tell myself to do. and I fail consistently. I have been listening to John Piper lately and I right now am listening to Him talking about persecution.
we as Americans are so stuck up. people get bent out of shape when we are not allowed to post the 10 commandments in school or pray before class. witch tell me than America has this false view of what a christian is. the christian needs to. Satan wanted Job to think that in the midst of loss he would rely on his own strength and eventually fail. When something gets taken away and we curse God and we belittle Him we don't speak well to the world that God is out supreme treasure. we are punting our treasure in something or someone other then God. Satan wants this not to be known, Mostly in Job. That God is more valuable then Jobs Family. God is most glorified when you praise Him in the midst of Loss, Not Prosperity.
The Christian suffers.

No comments: